Sunday, November 20, 2011

My SMART GOAL

My SMART goal for our Boys and Girls Town Project is to have all of the boys from Jones Cottage to come to Drury University to see a Men's Basketball game on December 1, 2011. I think this will be a great opportunity for the guy's to get away for awhile and for us to spend some time with them while enjoying the game. I hope that it will be a great afternoon for everybody and that the guy's will really enjoy it. As for accomplishing it, one of the members of our group works at the O'Reilly Family Event Center so he is working on getting us some discounted tickets for the game and we are working with our community contact, Judy Stainback, to arrange transportation for them. I think it will be a great experience for everyone and am excited for it to take place.


Jordan Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment